Line Break

Hello,

I have a problem in line break insert after a table with Scrivener 1.2.3.0

In a text I have a table, below the table I insert a “line break” in order to start write a comment.
Problem arise when I switch to another documents in scrivener, when I go back to the document with the table the line break below the table has disappeared and the comment gone up of 1 line.

I hope you understand my english…

Thank you for the report. We’ve got this bug listed (an empty line following a table gets removed).

Check it also after a line of text. I see today that in my document (the one with table at the top) the problem exist also after a normal text line, see below:
at point 3 in order to have a blank line I need to input a “dot”.

3. Iniziativa economica e concorrenza
Esiste un…

at point 4 I press “Enter” in order to create a blank line but after I re-opened the document the line was not here.

4. La Finanza pubblica nella Costituzione
Decentramento legislativo…

This one I can’t replicate and haven’t ever seen other reports on. Do you have a set of steps that always reproduces this? Are you using list formatting?

In this way I reproduced it.

This is my text:

Capitolo 1 - I principi costituzionali e la finanza pubblica [Pag. 40] BL01CP01

1. Lo Statuto Albertino
    (blank line)
    Alma ama la malaga, alma ama la malaga, alma ama la malaga, alma ama la malaga, alma ama la malaga, alma ama la malaga, alma ama la malaga, alma ama la m

a.- text “Capitolo 1 - I principi costituzionali e la finanza pubblica [Pag. 40] BL01CP01” is into a table of 1 row;
b.- after Albertino I click on return in order to create a blank line.
c.- this document text is into a folder tree in the Binder, I clicked in the left box (Binder) with the mouse several time on the other document text that are in the same folder
d.- I go back to the text I show you above and the blank line is no more here.