Lions, and tigers, and...viruses?

Their freedom is being impinged on. Whether that impingement is a small price or too high a price to pay for the greater good is a debate the public should have every time any restriction of freedom is suggested.

Still around and just as anti-social as ever. The procrastination is getting ever more difficult with so much time available. Still, I am confident I can avoid actually being productive for some time yet.

In England today it becomes a legal requirement to wear face masks in shops so happy Shoplifters Empowerment Day to one an all.

I get your point, and I do agree. But in this case, I think the greater good (some reduction in transmission) outweighs the inconvenience. Plus, even if there weren’t some research saying they help, if it reduces the fear in another person, I’m all for it. It’s a small thing I can do to make someone else’s day less crappy.

No shirt. No shoes. No mask. No service.

Doesn’t say anything about pants. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

It was an old sixties anti-hippie thing. You know, those filthy hippies and no shoes or shirts didn’t deserve to be on the premises. Storekeepers reserved the right to deny service. Seems about right in the newage/sewage time of the beer virus. Just add masks and stir.