Mac OS, one particular scriv project won't sync with dropbox

Hi there,
Has anyone experienced syncing issues with one project but not others with dropbox? I seem to be able to sync all of my scriv projects except for one, which is the most important document of all for me. Originally, I have saved a copy of the project in my iCloud for a long time. I usually save but do not sync my scriv projects. Now I am thinking of doing some writings on my ios device when I am away from my computer, so syncing seems to be the right way to go. When I tried to sync this one project with dropbox, it just won’t sync. I changed the setup from saving it to iCloud to a Dropbox folder then tried to sync it, it did not work either. But all my other scriv projects can easily be synced to dropbox. Any suggestions?
Thank you!

Without knowing more or looking at your setup, my hunch is that the iCloud version might have been corrupted and when you moved it to Dropbox that corruption followed?

• Why is iCloud involved at all?
  • Is the standard place for your project in the Dropbox Local Folder?
  • Are you sure you left enough time for Dropbox to finish?
  • Is the Dropbox folder set to be “offline” (or are remnants left on Dropbox? Check you Dropbox settings?
  • I presume you have standard Scrivener backups? Better to use those Zip files, store somewhere safe, rather than copying projects to other sync services, IMHO.

A troubleshooting guide for iOS synchronization can be found here: Quick Troubleshooting for iOS Syncing / iOS / Knowledge Base - Literature and Latte Support

It’s hard to offer more detailed suggestions without knowing what you’ve already done. One thing to check is to make sure that the project (a) is in the Dropbox folder on the Mac, and (b) appears in your account at dropbox.com.