Made changes on iPad they don't seem to be reflected in MAC

I’ve been making edits to my book on my iPad and closed it and waited a bit to let it sync up. but when I get the file open on my Mac, the word count doesn’t reflect those changes. I’ve been doing this for several days so it’s hard to remember what has been cut to do a side-by-side comparison. but it’s a different of a 1000 words which is a huge amount… any way to see what is wrong?

A troubleshooting guide for iOS synchronization can be found here: Quick Troubleshooting for iOS Syncing / iOS / Knowledge Base - Literature and Latte Support

Most likely you didn’t sync from the iPad. It’s an affirmative step, not something that just happens in the background.

this is possible, but I have synced it a couple of times-- I am trying again (I made a duplicate in case everything goes sideways). this is a rather big file so dropbox syncing seems to take eons.

It’s possible this is a word count issue and not a syncing issue, so it’s probably worth your time to spot check a couple of your recent iOS edits and see if they have been incorporated in your Mac project.

Best,
Jim

1 Like