Main Screen Scroll option's expansion

I would like to humbly wish that the scroll option’s available in Full Screen mode also be available to the Main Screen. If this has already been asked than I apologize, I did a quick search and couldn’t find anything. Although possibly considered nothing but superficial, I recommend this for the following reasons.

1. I think it would make Scrivener even more clean, sleek, and elegant in comparison to other writing software available.

2. You could save over 20px of precious width space, which is nice since you have the binder and notes/projects pane. (if you so chose to hide or auto hide the scroller anyway, I would if I could)

3. It would make me happy!

4. And most importantly I think it would give Scrivener 2.0 a distinctive upgrade look that is instantly recognizable to the human eye, which I think is very important for any program.

Now I have no idea how easy this would be to implement, but I thought I would throw it out there while you’re working on 2.0.

Sometimes silence can be louder then a spoken NO.

Sorry, missed this. What do you mean exactly? Do you mean the monochrome and grey scrollers? I think they would look out of place in the main window. Also, I’m waiting to see what happens with Snow Leopard’s UI changes - there are rumours that the look of scroll bars etc will change in 10.6.

All the best,
Keith

I mean options that are available to full screen, under scroller type options: Auto-Hiding Scroller, No scroller or default to also be options for the main screen scrollers. I mention this only because, with the binder, the main text editor, notes pane, or if you’re using split screen, there just seems to be so much space used up on scroller bars. I just thought implementing options you had for the full screen would make it look nicer, and possible save width space; which is nice if you work with split panes and check your notes often like I do.

I did not know the rumor about 10.6, I wonder what they are going to do?

Anyhow, I have no idea whether this is something that makes sense or would interest you, but I thought it would be a good idea to throw it out there while you’re working on 2.0. I just think it would make a huge visual impact to 2.0.