Major kudos on this application

Keith,

I’ve been a writer for more than twenty years, including many novels, short stories, corporate documents, manuals, etc. I have also been a system architect / software designer / developer for many years.

I’ve used MS Word for many years. I’ve also tried various other “writing applications” but I didn’t find any of them worth using seriously. A few months ago I switched to Pages, and I liked that quite a bit, enough at least to use it for all my work.

I’m in the middle of a 100,000 word narrative nonfiction book with 6 parts, 50 chapters, a lot of complex structure and timeline to deal with, characters to manage, reference materials, and so on.

After trying the beta for a few days of active writing, I switched over to Scrivener a week or two ago for all my work, including my current large project. I’ve been using it extensively for eight to fourteen hours everyday and I’ve explored its features and capabilities thoroughly. I have to say, I absolutely love it. For writing, and especially for writing long documents, it just blows away anything I’ve ever used before. The design is elegant, natural, and incredibly powerful. I won’t bore you with all the details and all the different ways it has helped me, but I just wanted to tell you that I’m incredibly impressed. You’ve done a great job. You’re a man of vision and execution. Well done.

Thank you

Thank you. :slight_smile: