Make a document available in multiple projects?

I’m trying to find a way to make a single document available/accessible/editable in all my projects.

Some of the notes I jot down are notes that are specific to the project I happen to be in, but some are notes I want to make available regardless of what project I’m working on. It would be nice if there was a single document that could be shared in multiple projects so that anything I put in is still there when I switch to a different project.

I’m pretty sure this can’t be done, but I hope I’m wrong.

Also, apologies if this has been discussed already on the forums. I tried every search combo I could think of and didn’t see anything relevant.

Thanks in advance,

Rick

Best thing I can think of is the new File/Import/Research Files as Aliases command. This way a number of projects can all have an alias linking back to a single file. Unfortunately, this command intentionally disables most text-based formats, as having aliased text in the project would lead to confusion. On the bright side, there are a lot of unsupported formats out there that allow effective notetaking, many of them free. You could consider mind mapping, outliner, or other forms of thought collection for these.

Thanks for the quick reply. As I suspected. Oh well …