Manual - no mention of name generator?

Hi

Just to mention that I couldn’t find any reference to the character name generator in the manual, apart from mention of its existence in the “hundreds of new features” section.

My apologies if it’s there and I missed it. I tried a search and couldn’t bring anything up and went through as best I could and came up with nothing.

I was thinking - would it be useful to start a thread dedicated to proofing the manual? You could benefit from hundreds of (free and willing) proof readers!

cheers
william

It’s a preview version; the manual isn’t finished. But by all means proof-read tomorrow’s manual, which will be - mostly - complete. :slight_smile:

Oh sure I realise that - I’m just keen to help in any small way I can. I really LOVE this programme. I look forward to tomorrow - and I hope you and all the team can grab some well-earned rest and recuperation at some point before launching into 2.01. You certainly deserve it.

cheers
william

Mostly complete will be accurate. I’ve been at it all day getting the website redesign and illustrations finalised and still have another few hours of that to go before I feel okay setting it aside for launch prep. Manual still needs some love. It looms.

The manual, let me add, is extremely well written - it’s concise, clear, and very easy to follow. I’ve been printing it in sections and enjoying it with my morning coffee… afternoon tea… etc…

cheers
william

Thank you! :slight_smile: