Meta-Data question

I use Scrivener in combination with Aeon Timeline and I created two templates that work really well with each other except for one thing.

When I create different entities in the Inspector in Aeon Timeline, every entity has its own separate line, after syncing this file with Scrivener that Meta-Data field appears to have created a return after every word, in other words that field has became much larger. This is not possible to do from within Scrivener itself though, because hitting the return key within these fields have no effect.

I tried to separate more words inside a single Meta-Data field with a comma or a single space, but that becomes one large phrase inside AT shown as a single Entity entree.

My question now is, is there a way to still enter more entities in Scrivener within a single Meta-Data field that will translate as separate entrees inside AT?

I added a screenshot with this post that will hopefully clarify what I mean.
Screen Shot 2016-05-12 at 22.22.40.png
Screen Shot 2016-05-12 at 22.24.36.png
Screen Shot 2016-05-12 at 22.25.12.png

You can insert new lines into fields that otherwise deactivate themselves when pressing return, by using Opt-Return instead (that trick also works in places like the corkboard index cards).

Thanks Amber, the the key-combination ALT+RETURN creates a new field in AT. Perfect!