Migrating from the old Scrivener

I’ve spent a good deal of time now in the manual, and I still can’t figure out some of the migration…
In the old one, I had all my folder levels set to title only, the formatting set differently for each level, and the “as is” turned off for the folders. That way, when I compiled them to Word, I created a macro that found everything in a certain font and made it into a style starting at Heading 1 and working down to Heading 5.
The other thing I cannot yet figure out, also having read the documentation, is whether there is a way to change text that I used a preset on into a style. For example, I had a preset for my epigraphs. I created a style to match that, and all my epigraphs are still formatted correctly, but can I search all the epigraphs by formatting and change them into styles?
Thanks so much.
Sarra

If you haven’t already, you might want to take a look at our update guide, here:
literatureandlatte.com/scri … -guide-win

To your specific question, you can apply a style to each epigraph, whether you find it by searching for formatting or by any other method. But I’m afraid there’s no way to select all of them at once and apply the style en masse.

Katherine