Migrating from Windows 7 laptop to Mini Mac Yosemite

Morning All

I am intending to migrate from Windows 7 to iOS Yosemite and wanted to know if there was a facility to migrate my current Scrivener licence across or is there a discount available to purchase a new iOS Scrivener licence or do i have to just bite the bullet and purchase a new iOS licence ? Its not a deal breaker either way - any help gratefully received .

Welcome to the light… :wink:

From Literature & Latte’s home page

Once in the web store, you will need to apply for the cross-grade discount by entering the registration email of your Windows version.

Note: I’m just a regular Scriv user, so I don’t know what happens after that.

From store6.esellerate.net/store/che … atalog.htm

OS X is the operating system that runs Apple desktop and laptop computers. The latest version of OS X is called Yosemite, or OS X 10.10.

iOS is the operating system that runs iPhones, iPads, and iPods. iOS 8 is the latest version of iOS.

There isn’t a version of Scrivener for iOS as yet, but one is in development.

Many thanks for the helpful posts to my question nom and Briar

The mini Mac has arrived so getting the Mac Scrivener version will be a priority now.

Thanks Briar for keeping me straight on the operating system nomenclature …duly noted :slight_smile:

Cheers

Happy days. Enjoy! :smiley:

Welcome to the Mac side of things! Don’t forget to change your forum tag in the “User Control Panel” link, under the “Profile” tab. :slight_smile: