Misbehaving bullets forgetting their place in life, version 2.9.0.42

I’ve tried to describe this properly in the image. It looks like bullet styles aren’t being saved on exit. I would post in existing threads, but this behavior seems to be progressively getting WORSE with some newer betas. This happens across multiple files.

Problem #1: Older lists can have indents that go completely haywire, landing either in the middle or far right of the screen.

I keep my notes organized with bullets. I’ll open up an existing project. I go to my neatly organized lists. I hit enter to create a new bullet, then hit tab once to indent it - and suddenly my cursor is on the right hand side of the page. Any text written here is now invisible. Hitting tab again will move the cursor to the next line, still on the right, and text remains invisible.

If I hit delete to un-indent my bullet, it misbehaves and doesn’t align with the previous bullet. I have to remove the list style altogether and re-bullet each new point to get it to match up.

This has been inconsistent. Some lists I’ll add an item to only to find the first tab will take me to the middle of the page for the indented bullet.

There are several other bugs which are easier to demonstrate, per the image below.

Problem #2: Existing default style or behaviour for bullets is replaced with some different default style or behaviours if the list is copied.

Problem #3: Existing default style or behaviour for bullets is replaced with some different default style or behaviours if the file is closed and then opened again.