missing word count

Hi, I just wrote 2k in my current project but it’s not showing up in my project word count tab. I can’t figure it out at all! All the folders and files are included in compile… any tips anyone? :confused:

Okay, this sucks, a day later, I’ve done all the awesome technical repairs like, switching it on and off again, logging out, pounding my fists against my keyboard, but my word count is still not back! The Project Target wordcount is there, but not the Project Manuscript wordcount.

It’s kinda lame I have to use my calculator to work this out.

Help or I swear I’m going to go shopping and spend money I do not have. :angry:

You’re posting on a weekend in user peer-help forums, friend. Have a little patience.

Have you followed the steps from literatureandlatte.com/support.php ?

For example, there is lots of discussion about project wordcounts – have you searched the forums to see if any of the existing discussions give you the answer you need? A simple search such as:
search.php?keywords=project+manuscript+wordcount&terms=all&author=&fid%5B%5D=29&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search ?

If searching doesn’t help, then try contacting the actual technical support team via email – all described in the Support link above.

Hope this helps!

Hi! Thanks for the tips, I’m a Scrivener newbie!

I have searched the forums but no luck, I’ll contact tech support, thanks.

Also, I’m in NZ and we’re a day ahead, I forget about you slowcoach global topsiders :wink:

S