MMD and Harvard Bibtex Bibliographies

Hi there,

I’m having trouble working out how to get MMD to use the Harvard bibliography package in bibtex. My citations work fine as long as I use the default, but I don’t know how to get it to use a different package instead. Lots of posts refer to File > Multimarkdown Settings but I’m using Scrivener 2.0 and I can’t find anything like that.

Thanks!

I don’t know anything about Bibtex, but I do know that the MMD settings are now accessed through the Compile dialogue. If You set ‘Compile for’ to ‘multimarkdown --> Latex’ you’ll see all the options on the left, including Meta-data, which is probably what you need to fiddle with.

Yes, the meta-data settings were all moved to compile as they made more sense there, and additionally other MMD specific features have been scattered throughout the compile interface where it made sense to do so, when MMD is set as the export format. For the most part, if you see a reference to File/MultiMarkdown Settings, the place to check is the Meta-data pane in compile, for 2.0.

Thanks! That helps me a lot. The difference was really confusing me.