Multiple full screen windows

I purchased Scrivener to help me write all my research papers for grad school, and so far I haven’t been disappointed. It really helps me to conceptualize my writing in much more useful ways than a basic word processor. My favorite features include being able to break up large papers into smaller subdocuments, using index cards to outline, and being able to import my notes, PDFs and web pages, so that I can see my research in one place.

The only feature that I wish it had at present is some way to distinguish what document I’m in when I’m in full screen mode on the Mac. Maybe it’s OS X’s fault, but when I work on papers in full screen, I lose the title bar and thus an easy way to identify what document I’m viewing. It’s a very small thing, but I think it would be helpful.

Hi,

Do you mean in Lion’s full screen mode where you take the main window into full screen mode (as opposed to Compose Mode)? If so, you’re right, this is an OS X thing - the title bar disappears in that mode, and there is no way to get it back (as in, there’s no way that it can be coded to get the title bar back in that mode).

All the best,
Keith