Edit: Editing over my failed initial bugreport as I’ve found a related issue.
When selecting multiple items, you can change status / label by right clicking in the Binder, or by right clicking from the outline or corkboard views, but not from the Inspector panel.
(Oct 29 Daily update)
- Create multiple items (Ctrl+Shift+N or Ctrl+N) in a single folder or multiple folders. Not important.
- Select multiple items by holding Shift or Ctrl
- From the Binder, right click and change the status or label. All items change.
- From the Corkboard view, repeat and right click to change status or label. All items change.
- From the Outline view, repeat and right click to change status or label. All items change.
- From the Corkboard view, select multiple items and using the inspector panel choose the drop down box for status or label. Select a value, and only the “current” item will change.
- Repeat from Outline view for same results.