My lucky day

THE UNITED NATIONS ORGANISATION
IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND
WORLD BANK FACT-FINDING & SPECIAL DUTIES OFFICE
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.
Email: revjonesmax@hotmail.com
Greetings to You,
I am Rev. Fr, Jones Maxwell Harth, a senior staff with the World Bank fact finding & special duties office. I am writing you this letter because cool penny is better than millions of dollars. It is better for one to live and die a poor honest man than a rich dishonest one.
I and the chief security officer (CSO) of this organization have arranged with an officer in computer section, engineer Peter Cliff to bring out part of your total pending payment sum amounting to US$10 million. Why we did this is because according to information gathered from the bank’s/security computer, you have been waiting for a long time to receive your money without success. As I found out that you have almost met all the statutory requirements in respect of your pending payment, your problem is that of interest groups. A lot of people are interested in your payment and those people are merely doing paper works with you and that explains why you receive fax and phone messages from different people everyday. Also we found out that some of the officials of the parastatals have been extorting a lot of money from you with the pretext of helping you receive your money. I can assure you that this may last for years yet nothing happens if you do not do away with those officer’s that you call your partners.
Note: The money is in 2 security-proof boxes weighing 50kg each. We can’t allow the courier company to know the content of the box, this is why the boxes are padded with synthetic nylon. You will open the box with a key, before you cut the pad and press a button to open the dial code-lock. We told the courier company that the box contained film materials and when open will destroy the materials. We did not declare money because courier company’s don’t carry money.
I have concluded arrangement with the courier company, including shipping arrangement for delivery of the boxes.
God Be With You
Contact Email: revjonesmax@hotmail.com
Yours faithfully,
Rev. Father Jones Maxwell Harth.

My repky
Amazing ! I had been at prayer and this message came.

Sorry I do not know what is required of me.

Paul

A quick reply, like about an hour.

THE UNITED NATIONS ORGANISATION
IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND
WORLD BANK FACT-FINDING & SPECIAL DUTIES OFFICE
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.
+44-704-578-0220.

DEAR FRIEND,

GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF GOD ALMIGHTY. THIS IS TO CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MESSAGE WHICH WAS WELL NOTED. I AND THE CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER (CSO) OF THIS ORGANIZATION HAVE ARRANGED WITH AN OFFICER IN COMPUTER DATA SECTION, ENGINEER PETER CLIFF TO BRING OUT YOUR TOTAL PENDING PAYMENT SUM AMOUNTING TO $10 MILLION. WHY WE DID THIS IS BECAUSE ACCORDING TO INFORMATION GATHERED FROM THE COMPUTER DATA SECTION, YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A LONG TIME TO RECEIVE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT SUCCESS. AS I FOUND OUT THAT YOU HAVE ALMOST MET ALL THE STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS IN RESPECT OF YOUR PENDING PAYMENT. YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT OF INTEREST GROUPS, THAT EXPLAINS WHY YOU RECEIVE EMAIL, FAX AND PHONE MESSAGES FROM DIFFERENT PEOPLE EVERYDAY. ALSO WE FOUND OUT THA SOME OF THE OFFICIALS OF THE PARASTATALS HAVE BEEN EXTORTING A LOT OF MONEY FROM YOU WITH THE PRETEXT OF HELPING YOU RECEIVE YOUR MONEY.

THE AMOUNT I AM TALKING ABOUT IN TOTAL SUM IS USD$10 MILLION. THE MONEY IS IN TWO DIPLOMATIC BOXES, WHICH WOULD BE SENT TO YOUR ADDRESS AS SOON AS I HAVE YOUR GO AHEAD ORDER. I ALSO HAVE AN INTENTION TO ESTABLISH A CHARITY HOME FOR ORHANS AND THE POOR IN THE SOCIETY WITH MY OWN SHARE OF THE MONEY WHICH IS (USD$500,000.00). FOR OVER 10 YEARS NOW, I HAVE BEEN WORKING VERY HARD TO HELP THE NEEDY, AS A SERVICE TO GOD ALMIGHTY.

I AM ASSURING YOU THAT WE ARE GOING TO SUCCEED IN THIS TRANSACTION AND HAVE OUR SHARES OF THE CONTENTS IN THESE BOXES. THEREFORE ONCE I RECEIVE YOUR GO AHEAD ORDER I WOULD BE GOING TO UNITED NATIONS OFFICE TO OBTAIN ALL THE IMMUNITY DOCUMENTS THAT IS CAPABLE OF MAKING THE BOXES DIPLOMATIC CONSIGNMENTS. ONCE THIS IS DONE, I WOULD HAND OVER THE BOXES TO THE DIPLOMATIC COURIER COMPANY FOR DELIVER TO YOUR ADDRESS. WHEN THE BOXES ARE DELIVERED TO YOUR ADDRESS, YOU SHOULD GRADUALLY DEPOSIT THE CASH INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THE BOXES, I WOULD COME OVER TO COLLECT USD$500,000.00 FOR DONATION TO THE NEEDY.

NOTE: THAT I WOULD SEND TO YOU THE KEYS TO THE BOXES THROUGH DHL BEFORE DELIVERY OF THE BOXES BY THE COURIER COMPANY. I REQUIRE YOUR ADDRESS AND YOUR DIRECT PHONE NUMBER FOR EASY COMMUNICATION. I’M WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

REV. JONES MAXWELL HARTH.
+44-704-578-0220.
Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger Get it now!

I must assume my application came from the work of Ms Mfanwy Batter (Fanny).
My work as a lay priest is to help the fallen women of Peckham and assuage the effects of Velveeta, A ladies problem.

This money would help the fallen women of Peckham and the ladies who suffer from Velveeta. Also it would enable me to spread the good news of the libertarian Bible and the freedom of fallen women.

My address is as follows

The Bun House
Peckham High Street
London
England

My blessings to you and your colleagues.
And to Fanny Batter who brought it all about.

Paul

One I got the other day I had some fun with was this one.

I replied back

The fun?
The phone number and address is to the Main Branch of the FBI.

The DIrector is none other than the Director of the FBI.

Let him get his identity stolen and lets see how fast America starts cracking down on these scams.

:slight_smile:

I bet they had a lovely old chat!

Okay, my e-mail gets clogged up with spam every day - I get more spam than genuine customer enquiries - but this one I actually love. There was no link to click on, somewhat strangely, so I’m not quite sure of how it helps them, but it is sheer poetry. Thank you, “Carmella Barrow” at j2global.

Try rapping it. Brilliant.

Under Spamwood ?!?!? :open_mouth:

Are you sure thats not one of Jaysens posts. :confused:

I had wondered where that post went. Good to know that it did not go unappreciated.

Mind you… :confused: I have dreams like that! :open_mouth:

Don’t you have conversations like that?

Yeah!!, whenever I encounter one or other of you two ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ :frowning:

I think that is documented Drunkenese with a slight pirate accent presented bad 90s rap form

Would that be yours, or Jethros Drunkenese youre talking about?

This.

It was generated from a random word generator to appear as legitimate to a spam filter instead of a hook and line phishing email.

It is well spoken drunkenese with a pirate accent rapped out no doubt. :slight_smile:

We already know you and Jethro, go through your day to day lives, randomly generating words! The question was, “Jethro`s or yours?”
Vic

yours

Sharp!!,Sharp!! :wink:

Ah it appears I should never have to work again in my life. I just keeping getting lucky winning these lotteries I have never entered! YIPEE

EURO MILLIONS SPANISH LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
112-113 AVENIDA DE AMERICA 28980
MADRID - ESPANA.
Email: info.seguros@aol.es

(Ў) REFERENCE: 67/80/CCL
(ЎЎ)BATCH: EGGS-541-623-782
(No Ticket Sold)

AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION / FINAL NOTICE

Sir/Madam,
We happily announce to you the draw of the EURO MILLIONS SPANISH LOTTERY
INTERNATIONAL EMAIL WINNINGS PROGRAM PROMOTIONS held on the 27TH JULY 2008 in SPAIN.
Your company or your personal e-mail address attached to ticket number
653-908-321-675 with serial main number 345-790-241-671 drew lucky star
winning numbers 34-32-90-43-32 which consequently won in the 2ND category,
you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of Ђ960.000.00 Euros.
(NINE HUNDRED AND SIXTY THOUSAND EUROS).

The online draws was conducted by a random selection of email addresses from
an exclusive list of 29,031 E-mail addresses of individuals and corporate bodies
picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet all the
continents of the world.
This lottery was promoted and sponsored by Spanish European Lottery Board in
line with the King Of Spain (REY) in order to enhance and promote the use of Internet
Explorer Users and Microsoft-wares around the globe.

To claim your winning prize, you should contact the assigned office by E-mail for
Processing and remittance of your winning funds.
The Claims Officers:
NAME:MRS GISELA WILLIAMS
For:: DR TOM J.GARCIA
CONO SUR & CIA S.L
seguros/reaseguros
MADRID ESPAСA
Email: info.seguros@aol.es

Sincerely yours,
MRS,CARLOTA GUILLERMO.
Director Online International Promotions Unit/Lottery Co-ordinator.