n with a tilda crashing

I’m converting a document from print to ebook using Scrivener.

I had a word with a an “n” with a tilda. Once converted everything up to and after the n did not convert until the next chapter.

So, I went in to remove the tilda. Used the spell checker to fix it for me (jalapeno was the word) and it added an extra o at the end. When I tried to delete the o, scriverner crashed.

I tried to delete the o a few times and it crashed. I had to delete the entire line it was on an retype it to get everything to work.

It did the same thine with an e that had a diacritic acute.

version 1.0.3.