Need HELP! to Re-Sort Outline View!!

Okay, so I rarely use outline mode, but I got into it to play around with my current project. I noticed that I can sort the outline different ways by clicking the column headers. And, for some crazy reason I did this one way and then the next and now the order of the folders/text in my outline mode is nothing like the actual order they belong in (which is still correct in my binder). (The order is also correct in cork-board mode so it didn’t actually move the folders–just moved them in the outline-view mode)

How on earth do I reset the outline view to be the same as the binder order? I can’t believe I’ve done this…and I can’t see anywhere how to fix it. Seems like there ought to be a “return to default order” or something, but I can’t find it. And there’s no “column” i can display (and therefore sort by) that has any sort of correct-binder order or anything.

Help!

Just click on the column header again. Click on it once to sort it ascending, twice to sort it descending, and three times to return it back to normal. So, just click on the blue column header a couple of times until it stops being blue.

All the best,
Keith

You’re a freakin’ genius (either that or I’m a total goof…) Hmmm. Don’t answer that.

thanks a million
M

Glad it helped!
All the best,
Keith