Need some help with Scrivener 3 post process+ Miketex (pdflatex) with windows beta

Hi there, So im trying out the non-Fiction format for Latex export. I have adjusted it to most of my need and tried now the post process option to export it with Miketex through pdflatex directly as pdf once compiled. However nothing seems to happen? Im not sure thats a beta thing …but i doubt it.

• post process command line is ticked
  • Path (what probably is supposed to be the command im running???) : pdflatex -synctex=1 -interaction=nonstopmode -shell-escape
  • Argument: <$inputfile>
  • Environment: Contains the path where pdflatex is in Miketex for me … MiKTeX 2.9\miktex\bin\x64\

The strange thing is if i go into my command line and run the command from the folder the .tex file is in

pdflatex -synctex=1 -interaction=nonstopmode -shell-escape Testing.tex

It works without problem. Im not even sure i require to set the Environment because pdflatex is recognized so its part of the Environment variables already…
Yet when compiling with Scrivener either the command is not run or its putting the file somewhere i dont know. Because Scrivener isnt telling me what happens in the background i can’t tell. :cry:

At least when I tested recently, post-processing actually running the command was not functional on Windows beta… I don’t really follow the windows beta, but it sounds as if the problem is still there: perhaps you can report it to the beta forum?