Need very specific response, can't understand the manual; need to print section title on header

I’ve been using Scrivener on my MacBook Air for about a year and a half and have published both ebooks and printed books. However, I can’t figure the following out. I know it has something to do with me needing to change section labels but I’m really stuck. I have 3 novellas with separate titles all packaged in one novel with a different title. For each section that prints out PDF, I would like my name on the left side and the section title on the right side. I can only get it to print the novel title or nothing. I’ve used the meta tags listed in the manual but I’m sure my problem is that my sections aren’t labeled correctly. I cannot follow the instructions in the manual or on YouTube because they aren’t specific enough for me to understand where to even start. I know how to change the header setting on a page in the compile feature. That’s it.[attachment=0]Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 9.30.45 AM.png[/attachment]

What placeholder are you using in the Page Settings pane?

Katherine