New Switcher with a few questions..

hi there!
I’ve been a Windows user for most of my life, besides a brief stint with Mac OS8, and various linux distros.

As such, I’ve pretty much depended on Word. Although have dabled with Roughdraft before.

I stumbled across Scrivener thanks to the post over on Slashdot. and was wondering about your academic licence as I’m currently doing my Masters in Technical Production Design at the University of Kent.

I’ve had a look through your site, but can’t seem to find much about the nature of the academic licence…
Does Scrivener have a time-limited academic licence like some overly expensive design software that shall remain nameless…
Or, heaven forbid… does it watermark?

I’m looking forward to giving it a try, as it seems to me to be a vast improvement over word/pages 08.

Many thanks!

Hi,

There is absolutely no difference between the academic licence and the standard licence other than you get a 12.5% discount. The licence you receive when you buy is identical to the one you would receive if you bought the regular licence, and there are no restrictions on use any more than on the regular licence.

Just choose the educational licence when buying.

Thanks for your interest in Scrivener!

All the best,
Keith

Huzzah!

I shall be making a purchase very shortly then :slight_smile: