NiaD 8: Live and Let NiaD

I want to try!

WHEN IS THE NEXT NiaD!?!!???!!??!

Remember to blame Grrrrrrr for this.
:biohazard:

Now now, young Jaysen. We all know that young grr grrr, is a obfuscating obscurantist, just like cat lunk, but you can’t blame him for everything … so, behave y’self!
Pangur’s watching you! :imp:

Fluff

Please sign me up! Sounds wonderful.
I’ve never done NIAD before - just heard about it on Scribophile forums.

I’d like to sign up too. I haven’t done it before - but I’ve completed the contact form and supplied links to material. Let me know if that’s Ok or whether you want more! I have cleared the 26th of any other activities already…

Hi MissBlue! :smiley: Glad you might join us. :smiley:

A good harvest. Now a wren is seen nesting in midwinter. Very strong omens. Yes. I see many NIADs in your future.

Yes, Nothing is As D… :smiling_imp:

WHEN IS THE NEXT NiaD!?!!???!!??!

Remember to blame Grrrrrrr for this.

Sorry for missing a day.
:biohazard:︎:biohazard:︎

MissBlue, drbruce, and gothcabbage, welcome to Novel in a Day! I’ve added you to the list!
(drbruce – I still have a couple of questions before the event itself and have sent you a private message through this forum, although I don’t need a writing sample as I’ve checked out your writing on Scribophile).

That’s 40 people taking part this year, and we are now LOCKED for new participants*.

* - if you’ve taken part previously I might make an exception for a day or so.

So excited! (And still a little terrified LOL) I can’t wait for it all to happen!

Mondays never seem to start well. So I figured I’d get the easy task off my list… Ensure Mr Bacon knows we are looking forward to the next NiaD.

Done

Hi!

I’d like to participate in Write A Novel In A Day again.

I hope it’s not too late to add my name to the list?

Best wishes,

Jacqueline

Oh, sorry! I’ve just noticed that this thread is locked.
No problem - I’ll try and join next time!

Tuesdays aren’t better than Mondays!

I’m wondering if I took Grrrrrr to litterlally. Nah. I would never do that.

Sure y’ don’t mean , “…too literary.?”

Until the boss lady confirms, I’m not allowed to know what I mean.

That’s about par for the course, for us married men/household-slaves. :cry:

Hi JacquelineM. Pigfender actually said:

If you’ve done it before, you could try sending him a Private Message, though I think it might be too late even for that.

Mark

Re: NiaD 8: Live and Let NiaD
BY XIAMENESE » TUE JAN 22, 2019 11:05 PM

JacquelineM wrote:
Oh, sorry! I’ve just noticed that this thread is locked.
No problem - I’ll try and join next time!

Hi JacquelineM. Pigfender actually said:

That’s 40 people taking part this year, and we are now LOCKED for new participants*.

• if you’ve taken part previously I might make an exception for a day or so.

If you’ve done it before, you could try sending him a Private Message, though I think it might be too late even for that.

Mark

Hi Mark,
I have sent pigfender a private message- but he hasn’t replied!
:cry:
I didn’t want to apply too early this time because last time I had to cancel as it clashed with a holiday abroad and I wasn’t sure if I’d have my computer - and then I had the flu on the actual day and there was no way I could have participated!
So now I’ve left it until it’s too late…

Jacqueline