Note of Appreciation

I just wanted to drop a little note in here thanking you for creating this great product that has already become the envy of my Windows friends. I’m a new user for Scrivener and already am loving it. I’m still learning the little things but so far it has been an enjoyable experience. Thanks!

Thank you. :slight_smile:

I’d like to second that. I have been toying with Scrivener for awhile and just finally decided that it is the writing application best suited to most of my writing tasks. I just registered today. There are a lot of great Mac writing apps out there but Scrivener is one of the most elegant and intuitive. I wish I had had it when I was doing my thesis, but right now I am using it to write lectures; it is so helpful because I can produce not only the main text in the Draft section, but I can also build the handouts I want to give out to the students at the same time; they just remain in the Research section along with the source materials I am using. It’s great because I can work on everything together with ease.

By the way, some have said that Scrivener does not work well with Mellel. Actually, I find that the rtf output of Scrivener opens quite well in Mellel; I only need to touch up the footnotes and perform the formatting which, in any case, is the reason I use Mellel.

Anyway, thanks very much Keith! Scrivener is the most useful and enjoyable writing tool I have yet encountered.

Thank you very much too. :slight_smile: I’m glad it’s proving useful, and nice to hear that it is being used in so many different ways.
All the best,
Keith

I think hands down every user feels the same way.

Awesome job Team Keith!