Notes are exported in drafts despite not being ticked

My notes are exported despite the fact that the section is not ticked in the draft content area.

I can’t reproduce this. Can you give more detail? It’s probably just that I don’t quite understand what you mean - the more information you give, the easier it will be for me to look into it.
Thanks,
Keith

OK. There’s a note window to the right of the text window. I’ve entered some ideas in there. When exporting to a draft I’ve selected NOTHING in the “notes rowâ€

Perhaps you could send me the project? I cannot reproduce this. Clearly, if users were experiencing this regularly, they would be screaming at me. :slight_smile: What other options do you have checked under Draft Contents? Perhaps you could post a screen grab of your Export Draft sheet settings. It may be that a certain combination of settings causes a bug that I have not noticed, but like I say, I have as yet been unable to reproduce it, so I really need the exact circumstances.
Best,
Keith

I’m gonna send you a small movie…

Thanks - received, and consequently fixed for 1.01. (The bug lies with document groups.)
Best,
Keith

Great… another bug smashed! I’m glad you were able to reproduce the problem. My explanation wasn’t the best… but a movie is worth more than a thousand words. Odd, when it comes to writers…:slight_smile: