Novel-in-a-Day 2: The Revenge

That’s step 2, I wanted to print them first (I like to have a print outs scattered about my study so I look like I know what I’m doing*). Word seemed the obvious choice for printing…

*It doesn’t work, but I feel better. :slight_smile:

Files received and looked through. Staring at blank page not worried at all that I have no clue how to begin. Same feeling as last year so I shall just begin and repair any damage on the read through.

Haven’t seen mine yet. :frowning:

Hey Pete, have re-emailed. Check your junk filter as well.

Tim,
I sent you an email to confirm something.

This one seems a lot harder to start than the last one. Not sure if I am in a different location than normal, or just that I feel I have far less grasp of the plot than would make me comfortable.

Oh well, fun times ahead.

Matt

PS - Has anyone seen any dinosaurs on the spaceship yet?

Got it! Thanks.

No, but plenty of cupcake firing robot overlords!

Just for that I’m putting a dinosaur in my section.

Dinosaurs are cool.

A short and simple question: Is Henry Page stationed on the spaceship?

Yes, Henry Page is on the Spaceship.

Hmm the emails have stopped. Guess the Americans are heading to bed, the Brits aren’t up yet, and the Aussies are self sufficient!

I’m one of those transparent Americans, in St Louis city (not one of its many suburbs). So I have the Midwest pegged.

This west coast American had to watch Sunshine to get into the mood and down a few Dublin pints. Now my fingers have something to say and my brain is smashed all over the cosmos.

This American is off to bed having finished my first draft. I shall see what the morning brings. Hope there is not too much to fix. No doubt that at least something will be turned in, on time this year to boot.

Good effort! Speak to you in the morning!

how far into the 520 days is the project?

Great question! I’ve not worked it out, but much of the story takes place no more than a month in to the mission.

The first chapter is IN!

Over-achiever!