Novel-in-a-Day 5: Go Set A NiaD

I just scraped in under the wire. Phew, and W00T!

Woot INDEED

I hear you…There’s NO way I would have written 3,500 words in one day if it wasn’t for this…

Agreed. Once I was done having a panic attack, I got down to some serious writing. I work well with a deadline, that thing I can never have when working on my own stuff. Ugh.

3670 words, and just in the nick of time.

It is rather stupid riding off into the sunset. No streetlights.

Hello, Evil Overlord. Yes, I have your chapter!

Hate to be a bother but I doubt I can begin relaxing until I get some confirmation.

Buahahahaha!

Seriously, though, RonjoI – your chapter is in my inbox, You 4th in a queue. Your chapter is very important to us. We appreciate you have a choice of writing event providers and are grateful for your custom.

The bear makes a comment which, even in a publication written for this modern and uninhibited age, would be considered lengthy, verbose, and unremittedly offensive.

In short, Belgium!

Dear lord in heaven. I can breath again. Back to the day to day. Thanks to you all, each and eveyone. Reading this forum is nearly as enjoyable as pretty good sex. So it is up there on my list of things to do. A special thanks to you and your team Mr. Pigfender for doing this year after year. Looking forward to 2016.

Pigfender, I just sent you mine - sorry it’s late (as always). Thanks again for organising this and all the great and hard work you put in! Let me know if you don’t get my email for some reason.

I’m SOOOO LATE!! Shouldn’t be too long now!! Arrgghhh!!

I’m only going to worry about the confirmation email when it gets to 10pm in London. So another hour or so?

What? So just because he invented the best writing software known to (wo)man he gets to submit late?

Fair enough.

Did you get mine? :S

Mine is done. An hour late and just over the minimum. But it’s done.

neomarsu and StillaWebb - yes, done both of yours.

The person I’m trying all routes to get hold of is[size=150] INDY ROBITAILLE[/size] who has sent me a file that I can’t open.
PLEASE, Indy, can you resend? Just pasting the text into the body of an email will work.

:smiley: I’m like Douglas Adams with deadlines - just not with writing quality. :slight_smile:

Piggy, I take it you got mine okay? (I warn everyone now that I am not a Westerns guy, so my whole chapter is essentially a mishmash of Deadwood, Firefly, and a website of Old West slang. I did manage to keep spaceships out if it - just.)

Next year it has to be a Jane Austin-style drawing room drama, surely…? Or something with zombies in it.

Next year?!!?

Yes, KB. Received safe and sound.

Can I also say… Double spaces after a full stop definitely seem to have made a come-back.