OK to delete conflicted files?

I am working on a manuscript named Livre. In Finder, when I highlight the Livre file and do Show Package Contents, I see a number of conflicted copies of the manuscript (see image). I am confident that the content in the conflicted copies is present in the current version of my manuscript. So, can I just drag-and-drop the conflicted copies in the Trash? Any reason not to do that? Thx

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/536 … ivener.png

If you’re sure that your main .scrivx file is okay, then sure, just delete those. If you have a Time Machine backup, you can always restore any of those you delete later.

Thank you!

If you’re finding that many conflicts, you might want to review your work habits. If you haven’t already seen it, there’s a good discussion of best practices to avoid synchronization errors here:
scrivener.tenderapp.com/help/kb/ … c-services

You’ll probably also find conflict files in the Files/Docs subfolder. Those contain your actual work (the .scrivx file is an index), so I’d definitely recommend reviewing them before deletion. The easiest way is to drag them out to another folder and use either TextEdit or Finder’s Quick Look feature to see what’s there.

Katherine