Old Habits Die Hard

I’ve already transitioned easily into writing my creative fiction on Scrivener, but this is the first opportunity I’ve had to write an academic essay.

The next thing you know, I’m flipping through multiple websites, pdf documents, and my own notes when I realized I don’t have to do any of this. I can compile all my research and notes into the same place as my essay. I’m trying to learn how to do it the easy way, folks, I really am. You can lead a horse to water…

I’m glad I’m not the only one who struggles at times with this electronic age. I went through college as a math major and physic minor, long before calculators, and never learned to use a slide rule. Then went through nine years of postgraduate education prior to personal computers. I especially have trouble with Biblical studies, because everything I used and learned was hard copy. I still struggle to remember to use Accordance for that, Tinderbox for research and journaling, and Scrivener for initial writing (instead of a word processor).

Don’t know what I will do when I grow up, but I better learn this new fangled stuff soon. :laughing: