Opening NaNoWriMo project (Juy 2015) with new Scrivener lice

Hey.

So I am a CampNaNoWriMo winner from July 2015, and received my winner 50% off to purchase Scrivener after using the trial version. I was under the impression I could buy Scrivener and then continue to work on my project - I just now bought it (50% off, thank you since I am a starving student right now, lol) and am not sure how to proceed.

Basically when I click on my project, it tells me I have to buy Scrivener to open it.

Yeah, ok. But before I do that I want to make sure I’m not overlooking something obvious.

Is there a field somewhere that I am supposed to input something like a serial code, for example, so I can access my manuscript with the Scrivener I just purchased? It was the CampNaNoWriMo trial version I used, which I think may be not quite the same as the Scrivener I bought (2.0) - but there has to be some way to access the manuscript I was typing on, just a few days or so ago. I think it was working as of Aug 8th.

Any help greatly appreciated! Thanks so much.

Have you redeemed your coupon code via our web store yet? If you go through that process, you should receive an e-mail that explains how to activate the software—if you have done that (it sounds like you may have already, given your first paragraph) but never got an e-mail, check your spam folder, it may need rescuing.

Briefly: when you start the software there is an Enter License… button you can click, or if you already have the software running, just use the main Scrivener application menu to access the registration panel.

You should be able to just go on using the NaNo version once you register it, but if you run into troubles, just download a fresh copy from our website and replace it with the downloaded version.

And congratulations! :slight_smile: