Page break before doesn't always produce a page break

Hello Scriveneers,

I have a bug or at least an unintended behavior in Beta 2.1.5. I use Scrivener to write a script.

When I export with the setting “Page break before” checked for every new document in the Binder, one document begins directly after the other:

You can use this tip on your iPhone as well. And it works for many other things too. Subscriptions and other regular expenses, books, stuff you have on your desk, etc. ===Before we begin with the main contents of this section I'd like to talk about the kind of tools we're going to see now.

The document in question doesn’t start with a shot, or action, which probably causes this issue. Instead it starts directly with a dialogue.

Maybe that’s not what I’m supposed to do and I just have to start with a different element other than dialogue.

This is the problematic project. I’ve cleaned it up a little bit: dl.dropbox.com/u/6102/tmp/Script … %20Mac.zip

Regards,
Andreas

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for the bug report, and for the sample project (I assume you mean beta 2.3.5, by the way :slight_smile: ). I think I have now fixed the bug. Please try downloading the updated beta (build 22136) that I have just posted, and let me know if this fixes the issue for you:

https://forum.literatureandlatte.com/t/scrivener-2-x-update-betas-download-here/11262/1

Thanks and all the best,
Keith

Keith, yes, 2.3.5 of course. I must be sleepy. The updated version works correctly. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Great, thanks for confirming!
All the best,
Keith