Page Margins not formatting

Hi there,
I created a new fiction project but none of the normal page margins are formatting like normal. I’ve tried to search and fix this but I can’t figure this out.
Attachment 1 is my normal page setup. Attachment 2 is the new one.

It’s drivin me crazy none of the normal paragraph tab settings are working. Hoping you can help.
I tried creating a new project and it’s all formattng like this now.

The tabs and indents are defined in the Format → Paragraph → Tabs and Indents pane.

Once you’ve formatted one paragraph to work the way you want, you can use the Project → Project Settings → Formatting pane to make it the default for this project, or Scrivener → Scrivener Preferences → Editing → Formatting to make it the default Scrivener-wide.

Then, the Documents → Convert → Text to Default Formatting command will reformat existing text to the new default.

Katherine

That normally works when my page margins are there and I can just fomat the tabs for the text. But there doesn’t seem to be any margins set for the page at all which is why I’m havng trouble. Like the page margins below look normal. The one posted above runs all the way from just inside the page. I don’t have any gutter width as such, or top width.

Are these screenshots from the Scrivener Editor, or from the Compiled output document?

The Scrivener Editor doesn’t have “pages” unless you’re in Page View, which you can toggle from the View → Text Editing → Show/Hide Page View command. To change the page size, use the File → Page Setup command.

The Compile command uses the Editor page size by default, but you can change it with the Page Settings pane in the Compile Format editor.

Katherine

Yes! That worked, thank you so much.