Page Size in iOS

Hi,

I’ve been using Scrivener for Windows for quite a long time but I recently purchased an iPad Pro as an alternative to use when traveling, etc. I know that many of the features in the Mac and Windows version aren’t in the iOS version but there doesn’t seem to be a way to format the pages themselves. Is there a way to mimic a larger page size? While typing in iOS it seems like the default dimensions for a document are about the width of a paperback novel. Also, there doesn’t seem to be a way to have page breaks. It appears to be just a long single page document. I don’t see any way to change these in any of the settings, just font type and size, spacing and alignment. It seems a shame because the screen on my iPad is a good size and the writing area uses hardly any of it. Any suggestions?

Best Regards,

-Kurt

If you haven’t already, I’d recommend taking a look at the Tutorial project that comes with iOS Scrivener.

There are a number of ways to expand the available typing area. You can make the Binder more compact, or hide it altogether. You can also adjust the settings in the Scrivener section of your iPad’s Settings app.

Katherine