Pane pain! I would like to see the index card notes and the script piece attached at the same time

I would like to see the index card notes and the script piece attached at the same time in two side by side panes. Under “screenplay” I have a sub item “Notes” with 50 or so index card notes on it. If I click on that I see the index cards with the notes on them in the middle pane.
All of these are also listed as subordinate items in the left sidebar under the item called “Notes.” If I click on the index card title of any of the list below “Notes” I can see, in the middle pane, the script piece I have written for that card. But so far, I have not found how I can see both, so that I can write from the notes I made on the index card. I would like to have the index card notes show up on the extreme right hand pane, so that I could work from those notes in the scripting area of the middle pane. I’ve been looking at the manual and at loads of YouTube stuff for a month and have not figured it out. I’m hoping I am just missing something simple but I’m fiddling instead of writing and getting both lost and exasperated.

View the text in the Editor and the synopsis in the Inspector (that’s what index cards are meant to be: synopsis entries – but you can put anything there).