Paperback book - how to compile a book cover image

Hi. I’m trying to compile a paperback and want to use an image as a book cover. I can’t find an easy way to compile it and when I tried to paste the image on the Title Page - it isn’t centred and scaled to suit the size of a whole page.

How do you use an image as a book cover in Paperback mode in Windows Scrivener 3?

Are you sure the cover has to be in the same file as the text? The print-on-demand services I know require you to upload the cover separately anyway (since there’s also the back cover and the spine to be considered).

I tried to compile it both 1) As a seperate image AND 2) Combining it with the pre-designed title page.

I tried to do both but in

A Seperate Image - it wasn’t recognized as front page matter

Pre-designed title page - it didn’t look nice and centred and scaled to fit the page

I tried to compile it both 1) As a seperate image AND 2) Combining it with the pre-designed title page.

I tried to do both but in

A Seperate Image - it wasn’t recognized as front page matter

Pre-designed title page - it didn’t look nice and centred and scaled to fit the page

I don’t have an answer but more a question.
What size and file type is needed for the ePub cover ?

Did you check the requirements of the service you intend to use? Chances are, they either want the “naked” image in JPEG or PNG format anyway, or they want a specially formatted PDF that also contains the back cover and the spine (and you can’t create that with Scrivener anyway).