pdf file to accompany video tutorials

Your video tutorials are great…but like most people who know something really well, you include a lot of information spoken very rapidly.
I have found the videos difficult to follow and listen to them again and again.
Is there a pdf file, or a text available to accompany a video? You probably wrote out what you were going to say…could that be made accessible? It would be really helpful.
Thanks

Hi,

I’m afraid there’s not at the moment, but it is something we really want to do. One of our aims is to provide written versions of the video tutorials with screenshots. The problem is that it is going to take a lot of time and we are a small team, so we haven’t been able to get them done yet.

Thanks and all the best,
Keith

I’m glad it’s in the works. May I suggest that you use the video to record the content in a voice-to-text software? Lots of good ones on the market, and then you would have very little extra work to do. The images are in the video, and the video can be stopped at any time.

What might help in the meanwhile is to reference the section of the Manual that could provide some written info. I have tried to locate the appropriate section on a few issues, and cannot.

Could you add a topic or word search function to the manual? Or is it there and I cannot locate?

Thanks for a great software; it has so many possibilities it is a bit difficult to take advantage of them all.