Picture to avatar

Perhaps you can spot which one is the W3 Gladiator!

Does this mean you’re remotely controlled or autonomous? :wink:

I would suggest that I’m not auto-anything. The Mrs agrees. She has to remind me to do things regularly…

Got 'im! :smiling_imp:
youtube.com/watch?v=J7kqljPfe_s

:confused: So … y’re not stating categorically that y’re either/neither this-that-or-t’other? Leaving it up to us to come to our own conclusions? Brave of you … but a bit risky :confused:, risqué even … or at least our responses could be :open_mouth:

I have full confidence in your ability to liven up the conversation!

auto from the Greek: αὐτός meaning: self, would/could suggest that you see yourself as … nothing! … which begs the question … If, you’re nothing, how can you notsee yourself with any degree of certainty that sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur, and furthermore, in the whole of the Cosmos, there’s no such thing as nothing. Even the friggin vacuum is full of crap! So, even if you at vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati, know worram sayin’ numpt?

I comprehend. And while I want to suggest that arguet mundum aeternum in hominis figura, hominis anima, non in fine omnium tempus, nihil Nos igitur affectum rationis invocantem exaudierit me dicas 'tu et "temere occurance veram vim quam rem? Although that buck the trend.

Well, not really. Y’see, with your wonky keyboard, all your pronouncements tend to be trend setting. :frowning:

As expected, I haven’t the faintest clue as what this conversation is about despite my having started the thread. :open_mouth:

Yossi, don’t beat y’self up over your incomprehension. The purveying, dissemination, harvesting, collating and subsequent interpretation of the puerile, is an acquired skill, demanding, effort, and dedication over many, many years. That skill will one day be yours … I have no doubt … patience my friend.
Vic

Are you sure that’s a problem?

Depends on how viciously he beats himself up!! :open_mouth:

I don’t believe in violence of any kind. Well, except in novels, tv shows and films.

but yes, I’m still flummoxed over this convo, so I will go back to my little hole in the ground and start writing.

yossi,
was gonna say, if you do learn to make sense of this thread’s puerile evolutionary process, then you’ll be well equipped to take on Joyce’s Finnegan’s Wake, but somehow it doesn’t seem so smartarsed, having just unearthed this sad news about our buddy, Frank Delaney. https://forum.literatureandlatte.com/t/rewriting-academic-to-popular-english-redux/34500/7

Vic

Is something broken with it? In the past several days I’ve gotten the generic Gravatar logo for my avatar, but other Gravatar-aware sites around the net still show my normal picture.

(Before anyone races to tell me it’s fixed because my smiling face and Sounders green Mohawk is gracing your screen – thank you, but no, it’s not. I uploaded my avatar and turned off Gravatar for the time being.)

Seems to be working fine for me, I just gave the settings a toggle, and with my main Gravatar address plugged in the current one I’m using globally appears. Do you have any settings on their end that might be confusing a simple implementation?