Thank you so much for all the work you are doing to get the Windows version of Scriv 3 up and running; I love this software!
Currently, there seems to be an issue with project-specific settings not being kept when you switch across platforms. Specifically:
(Mac to WIndows - haven’t tested the other way yet): Project-specific formatting (font, font-size, etc.) for new documents not saving. Any documents already created show up properly, but Windows isn’t recognizing the project default that I set up in MacOS.
(Windows to Mac) - Project’s Session-Target not saving. The overall manuscript target accurately saves, but I have the the session-targets set to reset daily, but whenever I start in Windows and open up in Mac, it says “0”/x for today’s session in Mac (haven’t tested it the other way yet).
I’ll report back as I learn more.