Print Command Problems in 1.02

Interesting indeed. My Intel doesn’t have the problem, but my PPC at work does (that’s where I was reporting from). Good call dagaz!

Seems so. I cannot print on both my G5 and my iBook, so I had to roll back to 1.01

Maria

I think I’ve fixed it. I’m hoping to release a 1.03 bug fix release pretty quickly, but given that I’m going to Norway the day after tomorrow, it could be a week away.
Best,
Keith

Hey, forget us. Have fun in Norway.
You deserve a break.
(but take care of yourself – you have a lot of fans)

T

No worries. It does eventually print and there’s always copying stuff to iText (or elsewhere) for printing, which I often do anyway. Enjoy Norway! I’m envious–I have always wanted to go there!

ditto

Enjoy your trip to Norway, and thanks for your tireless work.

Thanks for that. I know its not a word formatter, I just thought I might be able to add something to identify one chapter from another when I print them separately, because I end up with two or more “project.scriv page#” files with identical page numbers, so it would be great if I did drop everything on the floor if I could quickly identify which chapter each page belonged to. I guess I’d better keep the cat off the desk!

Thanks for that. I know its not a word formatter, I just thought I might be able to add something to identify one chapter from another when I print them separately, because I end up with two or more “project.scriv page#” files with identical page numbers, so it would be great if I did drop everything on the floor if I could quickly identify which chapter each page belonged to. I guess I’d better keep the cat off the desk!

This is slightly OT, but you don’t have to completely export to print using self-defined headers. Just go to the Export Draft screen and click the Text Options button/tab, then enter the header of your choice. Click PRINT instead of EXPORT and, voila! :smiley:

You can also choose to print only the current chapter or scene or whatever granularity your document is from the Content screen. Very handy.

Btw, this is how I print out most of my work from Scrivener.

So far so good on this one! Scr. prints just fine, no having to try several times. I think this one is fixed. :slight_smile: