Print->PDF->Save to Scrivener error

In Safari, when I use the print dialogue to save a PDF to Scrivener, I get “An error has occured” in a dialogue box, and nothing appears. It doesn’t matter if Scrivener is running or if I have a project open.

Also, my browser gets unresponsive after I dismiss the error, and the only thing that seems to fix it is to quit Safari and start it again.

That’s my first thought of what to try.

Thanks. I’ll give that a try when I get a chance and let you know if that fixes it.

It worked! Thanks.

No problem. Especially seeing as how I was too lazy to write an answer myself and just copied Keith’s. :wink:

Thank God for this post!

I’ve been trying to use this PDF service and it stalls with no feedback, no nothing. A real let down because it doesn’t even give the satisfying drama of an error dialogue. :frowning:

Then, sometimes it was trying to open the PDF in the nano 2010 version. I deleted that version, but still no changes in behavior, just now there’s no hint of any activity.

Lion seems to not allow any drama. Of course, now I need to dig terminal app out just so I can see my ~/Library folder… Arrghh…

So, scrivener will rebuilt the service next time I restart?.. Very nice!

Hold down the Option key on the Finder’s “Go” menu. :slight_smile: