printing problems, double text

Hi all,
In the last couple of weeks I’ve had problems (sometimes) with printing documents. When I’ve cut and pasted a large bit of text to the bottom of an existing document and then try to print it I get the two texts doubled up on the page. As if Scrivener is trying to print the two pieces of text at the same time. It shows up as doubled in the print preview so I can usually stop myself from wasting a bunch of paper but I’ve had to take the text and move it into Word (ugh) to make a decent printout.
Anyone have any idea what’s going on here?

Thanks,
Lara H (aka shinymagpie)

Is it like this thread? https://forum.literatureandlatte.com/t/unselectable-floating-images/36352/1

Katherine

Not quite.
It’s not a problem with images. It’s a problem with text. I looked over the paragraph formatting settings. They’re the same in documents that print properly and in those that do not. Line height multiple is 1.2 and the line height is set to “at least” 0.
Here’s an example of what the printing looks like - it’s from the print preview. I’ve never seen the text double up on itself in Scrivener itself it’s only happening when I print using “print current document”
This started happening about a month ago. I thought it was a one off - some mistake that I’d made in formatting a complicated document but now it’s happening about a quarter of the time on very simple docs.
Screen Shot 2017-02-24 at 4.12.02 PM.png