Printing what's on Corkboard?

Is it possible to print a Corkboard the way you see it? I know this isn’t something you want to do for writing in the pure state, but if I have a board full of thumbnails of graphics or photos, can I print that off?

There is a workaround - taking a screengrab of just the corkboard - but it’s kludgy, as you then have to edit the picture to print in the right alignment, etc. It would be great to be able to print what I see.

No, there’s no way of doing that. 2.0 will allow you to print out the index cards, though.
Best,
Keith

Thanks for answering. Pity, really - it would be handy to be able to see the photos as thumbnails.

I don’t think it’s a pity at all. I don’t think printing the corkboard as is would serve much purpose or be useful - the synopses would be too small for a start. Printing index cards is much more useful and is what most users have asked for. Anyway, that’s the way it is. :slight_smile:
All the best,
Keith

KB, it would be useful for people doing magazines, for instance - you could look at all the photos you have for a page, and make a visual judgment, as you used to do by pinning physical photos on a physical corkboard.

If you need to do this often, you might also have a look at Curio, which is aimed at people doing visual projects. No, it’s not Scrivener, and yes, it’s yet another piece of software to buy, but it’s a Scrivener-class product: invaluable for those who need what it does.

Katherine

Printing 30 index cards out onto a single sheet of A4 would be horrible… Anyway, as I say, this isn’t going to happen, so that would be a definitive “no” then. :slight_smile:

Curio? Thanks! Sounds good.

Curio is a great program - have fun!