Progress Bar [FIXED]

This is just cosmetic, but it’s kinda irritating.

For me, the progress bar graphic at the bottom of the Text editor is constantly going.

In the first version, I think that showed the progress in hitting the Goal for the File. And, that’s OK. I’d actually prefer that to be Session Progress but whatever it is, I’d prefer it wasn’t constantly cycling through.

Hi,

this one is already reported twice. https://forum.literatureandlatte.com/t/already-reported-funny-progress-bar-in-nighly-29th-fixed/8735/1 and another one by laxaria.

Would you mind changing the Titel of your post to [Already reported] or similar? This might save Lee and the team some time.

Cheers,

Markus

Hey… DIdn’t you used to be on the LSB board? :slight_smile:

Sorry, I glanced through the posts and didn’t see this. I’m not sure I have the ability to change the title of the thread after it’s been created. I think that a moderator has to do that. But I’ll give it a shot.

I just wanted to add my voice to this one. This is a highly annoying little thing at the bottom. I’m thinking of reinstalling the old version and dealing with those bugs just to make it go away.