I went into the Project - Project Targets, and entered my targets for the project and the session. My understanding is that session targets count all work done in a session research, draft, etc). After writing about 700 words (in a research document - taking notes, as well as about 100 in the draft folder - changes mostly), I checked the session target screen, and it shows nothing. My target is 2000, so 700 should have shown up.
Also, the project target gauge doesn’t seem to be working right. I have 3933 in my draft folder, target is 100,000. Which is 3.93% - but it says 3% and the gauge is empty (or maybe 3% isn’t enough to show up - not sure. Probably should write more words…)