Project could not be createdb

I purchased this program some time ago and decided to take another look and so downloaded the latest version it seems to recognize that I have a license but when I try to create a new project it wont allow it the message is Project could not be created at . .

This indicates that your hard drive is telling Scrivener that it cannot save. Where are you trying to save to? Could it be a permissions issue?
Best,
Keith

I have no problem saving other documents to the location. I’m just trying to create a New Project in my documents folder.

Are you trying to create the project from a template or just from the “Empty project”? Unfortunately there’s not much I can say about the reason you would get this message, as all it means is that the file system has told Scrivener that the file couldn’t be created; the file system doesn’t give any more information than that, sadly. It might be worth trying to repair permissions, seeing if you can save somewhere else, trying to create the project from the “Empty project” choice rather than any other template, and checking that you have plenty of hard disk space to begin with. Let me know if any of these help or if you are still having problems.
Best,
Keith