Project Search Whole Word Operator Not Listing Results

When using the Project Search with the Whole Word operator, the search results do not show in the search results list.

At first I thought the search wasn’t working at all with that operator, but by chance I had open a document that had the term I searched for. The term highlighted correctly in the document, but nothing showed in the results list.

Thanks,
Miik

I’m seconding this apparent bug. "“Whole Word” is very important when searching for short words that may be contained in longer words, but this bug effectively prevents that.

This bug seems to still exist in RC9.

A search for wind with Whole Word selected returns no results, but a search for \bwind\b with RegEx selected returns a list of expected results.

I have tried rebuilding the search indexes, but that does not help.

Windows 10