Purchasing Across Platform

Hi, so I have yet to fully buy Scrivener for my Mac but have downloaded the free trial, and it’s exactly what I’ve been looking for for my writing and organization. However, I just had some quick questions about buying across platforms. The best way for me to buy the program is through the App Store on Mac. If I do that, will I get the iPhone version for free? And what about when I eventually get a Windows computer (which I plan on doing soon). Will I have to re-buy the program for Windows again?

The iOS version is only sold via the iOS App store, so you have to buy it to get it for your iPhone/iPad.
The Mac version van be bought from either the Mac App store or from L&L directly.
The same goes for the Windows version.

They are three independent softwares with independent licenses and have to be bought each by itself.

But the iOS version is definitely worth the money. :slight_smile:

Ok thanks! One final question - How does the App Store download work? I downloaded the trial from the L&L site. DO I have to delete that before purchasing through the Mac App Store? Or do I just get the license when purchasing through the Mac App store?

No idea. I bought mine directly from the App store. Don’t think I used the trial version. :slight_smile:

scrivener.tenderapp.com/help/kb … -store-faq

scrivener.tenderapp.com/help/kb … ac-version

The discount is currently $15.00.
[URL removed, as a cross-grade discount is no longer available]