Q on PreRelease Beta schedule

I’ll be traveling from 24th June to 13th July and would like to use WInScriv (the beta out at the time), but won’t have the ability to update the beta if an update becomes available at this time (assuming the “real” release is later in July).
I realise I’ll probably have to wait and see what the beta schedule is in the next few months, but am wondering if anyone can give some information anyway which would allow me to make a decision as to whether I should (unfortunately) switch to the less risky Word for the trip (especially as if the then current beta expires half way through the trip I’ll be buggered).