Random Crashing

ADDENDUM: It does seem to happen when I right click for a spell check or use the thesaurus, but again not every time.

I am still in my trial mode with nine days remaining and was prepared to purchase but the last two days Scrivener crashes (seemingly) randomly. A guess is that I created a new project a few days ago and it’s causing it? I have my oldest project open the most and its also the largest but all my projects are text only. I have one project open at a time and sometimes it freezes after I first start typing, other times its twenty minutes in. It also slows my task manager when I hit CTRL + ALT+ DEL.

ADDENDUM: It does seem to happen when I right click for a spell check or use the thesaurus, but again not every time.

Any thoughts, I know that’s not much to go on.

Appreciate it, thanks,

Necole

After some more testing it does seem to be connected to the editor via right click. I’ve written for the last hour without using the right-click editor and Scrivener is acting normal. So the question now is what the heck is going on with my editor and how to I regain that feature without crashing?