Hi! First of all, Happy Anniversary! Very happy with current RC, using it as my primary writer. However, noticed an issue:
I use my own style for the text (in novel format), which didn’t come through when I switched the document over from OSX. No problem, I figure, I just select all (in the individual section) and apply my style. Looks great, however whenever I’m adding a paragraph in the middle of the text, the new paragraph always shows up in the (what I assume is the) default style.
- apply custom style to enter section.
- at end of any paragraph (except the last), hit enter to start a new paragraph.
- go to start of following paragraph
- delete backward until they are one paragraph
- enter twice to re-break old paragraph and create new one.